We look to our Restaurant Managers and Assistant Managers to operate their locations profitably by motivating staff to increase sales, control costs & inventory, and maintain high standards of excellence and customer service. For almost 50 years we have set the pace for the industry and built brand recognition. The Pizza Pizza network including Pizza 73 is composed of more than 600 traditional and non-traditional restaurants coast to coast with over 3500 individuals building on our Vision, Mission, Principles and core values that have made us number one.
Pizza Pizza adheres to a high level of standards in the operation of our Restaurants and in the quality of our products. As we grow, we seek employees that possess both the skills and experience to implement, maintain and improve upon these standards.
We are currently recruiting for Corporate Restaurant Managers and Assistant Managers who possess strong leadership skills and are highly motivated. Restaurant Managers and Assistant Managers are the key individuals representing Pizza Pizza in all aspects of Operations and Guest Services.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensure the Company Guest Services policy is practiced in the Restaurant at all times.
- Resolve any issues or complaints presented by our Guests.
- Coach employees in the development of exceptional Guest Service.
- Ensure the presentation of safe food products to the Guest.
- Staff relations – recruitment; performance reviews; assistance with growth and development; guidance and onsite training; and educating staff on corporate policies and procedures.
- Lead by example – present a professional image at all times.
- Maintain and monitor corporate budget; provide daily inventory counts; provide weekly inventory reports; increase sales to meet revenue targets; ensure all labour cost is within budget.
- These are hands on positions.
- Must be available to work weekends, holidays and evenings.
We would like to thank all candidates who apply for this position, however only those under consideration will be contacted. As part of our accessibility commitment, should you be selected for an interview, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line of your email.