As a District Sales Manager you will be a critical contributing member of our operations team and responsible for the profitable growth of the business. Your high energy, focused, results driven nature, recognizes the importance of operational excellence, attention to detail, and getting results by developing /motivating corporate staff and franchise partners.
- Support and maintain strong relationships with existing and new franchisees
- Provide operational leadership and support to both corporate and franchise locations
- Responsible for overseeing and driving operational compliance in all restaurant operations and products
- Oversee financial results of all restaurants within your territory
- Provide direction/coaching/mentoring to each restaurant location.
- Manage business relationship with franchisees
- Ensure outstanding Guest Service experience and product quality
- Be a liaison between restaurant operations and corporate functions
- Drive compliance and participation of all operating initiatives, required certifications, policies and practices etc.
- Frequent restaurant visits are an integral part of providing support and face time with staff/operators/customers
- Lead all new location openings or restaurant changeovers
- Provide leadership by example and hands on approach
- Act as the Brand/business ambassador at all times
- Ensure key processes are in place through restaurant visits
- Corporate Restaurant Managers (where applicable) will report to this position and require direction/support/development
- 5-7 years with 15-25 multi unit experience at the same time with successful food management experience
- QSR / Food Sector experience preferably within a franchisor/franchisee environment an asset
- Requires a valid drivers license and ability to travel (mostly same day travel)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Analytical thinking / persuasive communication skills with a positive attitude
- A willingness to work in a team supported environment
- A proven /demonstrated business success track record
- A strong desire to achieve and passion for excellence
- Both strategic and tactical with a “can-do” attitude and willing hands on approach
Pizza Pizza Limited is a franchise-driven restaurant company with 637 restaurants across Canada operating under the Pizza Pizza and Pizza73 brands. Visit our website at www.pizzapizza.ca for additional company details.
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. When contacted for an interview, please inform us if you require interview accommodation.
email@example.com or Fax your cover letter and resume to 416-967-3566
Pizza Pizza is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we thank all candidates who apply for this role however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Pizza Pizza Limited – no agencies please.